We are joining forces with Vesey's Bulbs to flower bomb our neighborhoods and support dystonia research!
Vesey's offers a unique fundraising platform where proceeds from purchases of flower bulbs goes towards funding dystonia research and support programs. Considered Canada's green fundraiser, this program features the sale of bulbs, plants and seeds.
Here’s how the program works:
- DMRF Canada will earn 50% of the proceeds from the flowers that are sold for the cause.
- Vesey's covers all costs to run the program, including shipping.
- You can download or order free fundraising kits here. Simply provide your name and mailing address so that Vesey’s can mail you a copy of the catalogue.
- Once you have your catalogue, you can offer friends, family and colleagues a chance to order flower bulbs for a good cause. For the spring catalogue click here. For a sample of the order form click here.
- Any bulbs included in the catalogue are eligible for the program.
- Your group can order online directly by clicking here.
What you need to know:
- There is no risk to DMRF Canada - or the volunteers selling on their behalf!- as there is no upfront investment or purchase of flowers required.
- As a volunteer acting on behalf of the DMRF Canada, You don't send your payment until you know how many flowers have been purchased, and you have payment in hand.
We would love to have you join this program and help raise awareness and funds for dystonia.
For more information contact: email@example.com