Help Us to Raise Awareness for Dystonia
Join Dystonia Medical Research Foundation (DMRF) Canada to create awareness through the "Dystonia Moves Me" awareness campaign, taking place during the month of September 2017. You can be one of thousands of volunteers across Canada and the U.S whose goal is to increase dystonia awareness and reach those who are undiagnosed.
Become An Ambassador!
Throughout September your mission will be to help us to promote dystonia awareness. If you're interested in getting involved, and helping us to create a groundswell for dystonia awareness, the links below will help you get started!
There are a number of ways for you to get involved. A general overview of the program and our objectives for the Dystonia Moves Me campaign is here.
- Act as an Ambassador for this year's campaign! Here's How: .
- Participate in the campaign by inviting local healthcare professionals to display dystonia awareness in their waiting rooms. Please feel free to provide them with a copy of a letter from our Executive Director, Stefanie Ince. A copy of this letter is available here.
- Please pass this letter and this page on to others in the dystonia community in Canada and the U.S. The more people who are working with us to get the word out the better.
- You can download a printer friendly version of our dystonia poster for medical clinic offices. For colour version click here for black and white version click here.
- Promote Dystonia Awareness Through Social Media:
- Throughout the month of September, post, tweet, message, and promote dystonia awareness.
- Tip: use the Dystonia Moves Me selfie sign in your photos/video to make it more impactful!
- To make sure your activity is tracked be sure to use the following hashtags: #dystoniamovesme and #dystoniamovescanada.
- Everyone who participates in the campaign via social media will be entered into a random draw to win a $100 VISA gift card.
- You have several options to send us your photos/videos:
- Email to email@example.com
- Tag us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter (#dystoniamovescanada)
For more information about the rules and regulations, please see here.
Throughout Dystonia Awareness month, stay informed about activities and highlights from the Dystonia Moves Me Campaign by connecting on social media.
If you want to become a Dystonia Awareness Community Leader for our September campaign, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request your Ambassador Kit.
Thank you for your support.