Being a parent of a child (or children) who have dystonia can be extremely difficult, isolating, and stressful. If you are interested in joining a group for other parents in your situation, please consider joining our Facebook Support Group.
As well, there are other links/ resources available:
Dystonia Guide Books:
- Click here for our Dystonia Guidebook for Kids (ages 8 - 12)
- Click here for our Dystonia Guidebook for Teens (ages 13+)
- Read here for an article written by DMRF Canada Teen Ambassador, Sarah.
A note that we will be updating these resources in the months ahead. Please help us to create supports that are useful for you and your family. Fill out our survey here.
Information from the Hospital for Sick Children:
- Contact the Hospital for Sick Kids Neurology Department
- View the Hospital for Sick Kids page on Dystonia
Frequently Asked Questions from kids who have dystonia