Join DMRF Canada to create awareness through the "Dystonia Moves Me" awareness campaign, taking place during the month of September 2019. There are a number of ways for you to get involved. Here's How:
1. Promote Dystonia Awareness Through Social Media:
- Post, tweet, message, and promote dystonia awareness using these hashtags to your networks: #dystoniamovescanada #dystoniamovesme #dystoniaawareneness
- Use the DystoniaMovesMe logo.
Use the Dystonia Awareness facebook frame on your profile picture. Simply copy and paste the below URL when logged in:www.facebook.com/profilepicframes/?selected_overlay_id=400604074148064
- Make sure you are following us on Social Media, and Click here for details on The Many Faces of Dystonia Campaign for content that you can share.
2. Share Our Brand New Dystonia Awareness Video. See it here.
3. Become a Dystonia Ambassador. Click here to learn how.
4. Donate Today. Click here to make your secure online donation. Remind those in your network why it is so important to support dystonia research and support programs.
5. Look out for Dystonia Landmarks Lit Up in September 2019. Click here for our calendar of landmarks that will promote dystonia awareness.
6. Reach out to local, provincial and federal politicians to ask them to announce the fact that September is Dystonia Awareness Month. Click here to download a letter template. Click here for sample posts.