We’re looking forward to seeing you at this year’s event!
High Park, Toronto. Use the main entrance off Bloor, south from the public swimming pool (Main Intersection: Centre Road and Colborne Lodge Road). See the map below:
Event Day Timeline:
9:00 – 10:30 a.m. Registration
10:45 a.m. Walk & Wheel Start Time
10:55 a.m. Run Start Time
11:45 a.m. Award Ceremony
Registration and Check-In:
- Registration and Check-In opens at 9:00 a.m. and runs until 10:30. The race will begin promptly at 11:00 a.m.
- If you’ve signed up in advance of the event day (this is highly recommended), please proceed to the “Already Registered” booth to pick up your Chuck’s Run chip and event-package.
- If you haven’t registered in advance, please proceed to the “Registration” booth to sign up for the event. A note that day of event registration will be $50.00 for adults and $35.00 for children 13 and under.
Getting To The Event
- If you are planning on driving: please make sure you arrive early in order to secure a parking spot. Note that the Don Valley Parkway and The Gardiner Expressway will be closed from 2:00 am to 2:00 pm so please give yourself lots of time for travel.
- Parking is available in High Park at the Grenadier Café free of charge
- If you are planning on taking the TTC: please note that the subway opens early. Please click here for details on service and here for start times. You will want to get out at the High Park subway stop and proceed to the Bloor Street entrance to the park.
- The race will be taking place south of the main Bloor Street entrance, south of the public swimming pool.
Washrooms, The Grenadier Café, refreshments available near Chuck’s Run registration tables.