Contact a Support Group or Local Contact in Ontario for questions, support, or to find out about upcoming events.
As well, if you are suffering from depression or anxiety as a result of your dystonia, consider reaching out to the mental healthline here.
Please click here for support programs courtesy of March of Dimes in Ontario.
- AccessAbility® Advantage & AODA Training
- Acquired Brain Injury Services - Funded
- Acquired Brain Injury Services – Fee For Service
- Aphasia Centres
- Assistive Devices Program (ADP)
- Attendant Services
- BeFriending® Program
- Business Computer Applications Program
- Conductive Education® Program
- DesignAbility® Program
- Employment Services
- Home & Vehicle Modification® Program (funded by Ontario Government)
- Mediation Services
- Northern Medical Clinics
- Recreation & Integration Services